"..."
"HEY, THERE'S SOMEONE AT THE DOOR FOR YOU."
"who?"
"I DUNNO."
"you shit."
"WHAT?"
"get out of the way."
"..."
"oh."
"JO."
"mason."
"JO, I - "
"the fuck do you want?"
"I LOVE YOU."
"you're freaking funny, you know that."
"..."
"come on in. its freezing out here."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"well? sit down!"
"JO, I - "
"shut up."
"..."
"you really have to loosen up, mason."
"..."
"take my hand, mason."
"..."
"we broke up, mason. we hate each other. we - "
"NO! I LOVE YOU!"
"..."
"..."
"did that hurt?"
"YOU SLAPPED ME. OF COURSE, IT HURTS."
"it should hurt."
"JO..."
"tell your mom i'm not gonna go with you. i bet she's fucking happy with that."
"..."
"you better leave, mason."
"NO! I WANNA STAY!"
"..."
"TSK."
"what? my punch's not good enough for you?!"
"STOP BEATING ME, JO. I REALLY LOVE YOU."
"you shouldn't have come here, mason. you'll get killed."
"..."
"mason, i can't fucking breathe. let go."
"..."
"mason, i -"
"..."
"mason, i love you, too."
"THEN LET'S STAY TOGETHER."
"we can't."
"..."
"you heard what i said. you'll get killed."
"I WON'T."
"you're so fucking naive, mason. drop it."
"..."
"sO, tHis Is THe GReaT mASon."
"dad, get out of here."
"WhAt?! YoU diDN'T tELl uS he Was ComiNG oVEr."
"MR. MAYA."
"i'm going to kill him, dad."
"iS tHAt sO, hOneY? He LooKS tOo GOod to gEt killed."
"he broke my heart - "
"I'M SORRY!"
"shut the fuck up! i'm not talking to you!"
"..."
"WeLL? I thiNK he SaiD He's SoRRy, hoNey."
"dad, please."
"i'M gOIng, I'M goiNG."
"..."
"..."
"mason, go home."
"JO, I LOVE YOU."
"you sound like a broken disc, go the fuck home."
"I REALLY DO... I WANT TO MARRY YOU."
"..."
"..."
"wake up, mason! you're absolutely dreaming!"
"LET'S GET AWAY FROM HERE, JO. I HAVE A HOUSE IN THE EAST COAST. WE CAN LIVE THERE. YOU CAN PLAY AT THE BARS THERE. I'LL BE YOUR MANAGER - "
"..."
"AUGH."
"..."
"STOP, JO. THAT REALLY HURTS."
"then stop saying such things! east coast?! you freakin faggot!"
"JO, PLEASE, I LOVE YOU."
"you better stop, mason."
"WHAT DID I DO, JO? WHAT DID I DO?!"
"you fucked that groupie, mason. you couldn't hold your mojos."
"JO, I -- REALLY, I TOLD YOU I WAS DRUNK. I - "
"it's fucking impossible to fuck when you're unconscious, right? you knew what was going on. and don't tell me, its just a fuck! i hate you saying shit like that - you don't have a fucking right!"
"..."
"leave."
"WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE SEX WITH ME, JO?!"
"why can't you hold it, mason?"
"I -"
"you fucked all those girls in high school."
"I DON'T HAVE AIDS."
"not the freakin' point, mason."
"I REALLY DO LOVE YOU. JUST COME BACK WITH ME. I WON'T FORCE YOU TO HAVE SEX ANYMORE."
"i'm a lesbian, mason. go home."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment